About Me

My photo
Australia
Self Taught Bead Artist

Thursday 17 November 2011

Almost on Holidays...

Just a quick drop in today.
So! Finished my last ever maths exam today! SUCH a good feeling. Only one more to go and then I have a 3 month holiday ahead of me. :D :D :D And a Europe trip too... :D

Bought a "minature dolls" silicon mould set the other day. I tried it out yesterday with my polymer clay, and it's awesome. Made 2 little face cabochons and a pair of feet ones. I cannot wait to start properly developing a skill in polymer clay.
ALSO: found a wonderful polymer clay website the other night: http://www.sculpey.com/ . Pretty neat site. I think I'll be going on there a LOT... :D

ATTENTION ALL: I am currently having a 10% off sale at my shop until December 6th. Use code XMAS10off at the checkout. So come visit me!! :)

Enjoy the rest of the week, and happy beading to you!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment